About fees and changes to payment methods:
- My full healing session fees for 2021 are $220 per hour session. I encourage clients and potential clients to discuss their financial situation with me should that rate greater than their capacity to pay.
- Due to the financial shifts many have had in 2020, current clients may elect to select a sliding scale from $170-220. Consultation rates remain $350/hour.
- For a long time, I’ve offered cash discounts. I’ve honored that throughout this pandemic when sessions have become virtual when clients have paid through paypal or venmo. Due to some changes within those services, I will no longer be accepting venmo or PayPal. However, those paying bank-to-bank transfers via Zelle will received a 3.5% reduction for in costs (this is the amount I would be charged for credit card fees). Link here to see if your bank offers transfers through Zelle.
- Due to the extensive time it takes to deal with insurance companies, Beginning in 2021, I will no longer be billing insurance companies directly. For therapy clients in Colorado and Nevada, where I am a professional licensed counselor, I can provide you with super bills so you can seek reimbursement from your insurance companies directly.
How to reduce therapy and coaching costs:
- Do your homework/practices. I offer a wide variety of practices for clients to engage in between sessions. The more clients commit to doing their work between session, the more effective healing work becomes and the quicker lasting change occurs, which means less time in session with me.
- Come to either the Embodied Meditation or the Attending groups every other Friday Evening. You can find information on the Events page.
- If you have the option, sign-up for a health savings plan where you can pay for therapy sessions with pre-tax dollars.
- Pay through Zelle to receive a 3.5% discount on each session.
- If you have a loving person who would like to support you in your healing process, they can commit to covering a percentage of your fees.
- Show up for your appointments or cancel within 48-hours. Cancellations of less than 24-hours get charged the full fee (exceptions made for emergencies and illness), and cancellations of less than 48-hours are charged half price.